Question....

I'm 7 weeks pregnant, just went to the bathroom and have light spotting. Is this normal? Or should I be worried? Thanks.

Ambie0526

Asked by Ambie0526 at 6:23 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had the same thing at 7 weeks and I rushed to the hospital thinking the worst. They kept me waiting over 2 hours before getting me in to a bed then another 2 hours to see a dr. Everything was fine and i am at 17 weeks now and i haven't had anymore issues so if you feel you need to see the dr then go but i was told it is very normal at that stage. Just know they wont do anything if it is a miscarriage because there is nothing that can be done.
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 6:33 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• its better if its dark, brown like old blood but if its light and red and starts getting heavier its probably a miscarriage or threatened miscarriage. if it starts getting worse call the doctor and go to the hospital. Sorry if it is, I had one last year and it's hard. hope everything is ok

charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 6:27 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• It is ok to spot when your first period would be, not sure if its that time for you or not.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 6:29 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• i spotted a little, but i would call the dr, just in case
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 6:42 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• i would tell your doctor but i don't think there is anything to worry about. i forgot my 7th week, i can only really remember by trimester, now, sorry
    sherlockhlm

Answer by sherlockhlm at 7:17 PM on Jun. 23, 2009