Camping in New Braunfels, Tx?

What is the best camp ground in New Braunfels? I think I'm looking at 3 camp grounds with 8 adults and 6 kids, so I would like it to be kid friendly and maybe offer toobin' so we don't have to go somewhere else for that.

badylugs80

Asked by badylugs80 at 6:28 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Travel

• i camped there once! i dont remember the name. it was on the river and schliterbahn was on the other side. we were able to get in the creek and swim.
    you are planning on going to schliterbahn, right. you really cant skip it if you are in new braunfels!!!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 6:41 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• planning on Schlitterbaun, toobin', Gruene Hall, some shopping...but mostly just hanging in the river for a week with family.
    badylugs80

Answer by badylugs80 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2009