im almost two weeks late. i took a test today it come up negative. i drank a lot of water before taking the test. when my period was due i was cramping but nothing came. can i please have sum advice?

lovinlife83

Asked by lovinlife83 at 6:36 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you're probably just late. I had this same thing happen to me a few months ago. It was just stress. I bet your period will show up in a few days.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:38 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• your not supposed to drink alot of water before the test thats the issue, so take one with your first pee tomm. morning or which ever morning youd like if you cn anymore questions feel free to PM me:) GL
    SammiTaylorTM

Answer by SammiTaylorTM at 7:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• you might be late but you should take the test when you wake up, taht is when you get the best results.
    sherlockhlm

Answer by sherlockhlm at 7:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• The best time to take a test is in the morning right when you wake up because that's when the pregnancy hormone is strongest. I had a lotttt of cramping and my period never came. I was about a week and half when I took my first test and it was a bright positive. Take one tomorrow morning, if it come's out negative and you still think you might be pregnant then contact your OBGYN and schedule an appointment. Hope this help's and if you are...CONGRAT'S! :)
    mommyGarcia09

Answer by mommyGarcia09 at 9:59 PM on Jun. 23, 2009