Very Blunt Sexual question:

My hubby and I have a very active and spontanious sex life. We always try new things, and lately mine has wanted to watch porn while we do it. At first...I didnt think I was going to like it, but I found out that I actually do. I surprised myself. To me..for some reason, it's really sexy. We watched it and i have to say that we both had stronger orgasms than we usually do. Anyways, my question is....Does any other couple do this? Or do you even mind that your SO watches porn at all?

BrittanyShay

Asked by BrittanyShay at 6:44 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• this isn't new to us, we've always watched it together and when I want to get extra turned on while we do it, we will put one on

charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 6:48 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Lol. My husband and I tried that one night when we were pretty drunk.. his idea was to copy everything they did, and that was so hot! We've only watched porn and had sex to it about 3 times, but it does make for more interesting sex in my opinion. He does watch porn, of course never to my knowledge lol, but when the cable bill comes I know who's guilty! I don't mind, he doesn't do it often and I know he's going to masturbate anyway.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:48 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• We have done it. But it was a long time ago when our relationship was new. Lol. I'm not into it at all anymore. I don't really care to even have sex. I would rather do it myself if you know what I mean.
    Anonymous

• yeah we do but not often...dont really need it but like u said it can highten the experience.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 6:53 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Yes! It's a fun thing to do every once in a while. It's visual and erotic so it helps stimulate the mind and the body and can make for some great fun.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 6:57 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• We don't do it all the time, its more fun if you do it only on occasion! But it really does make for really great sex. Primarily because men are more excited by vistual stimulation. I have to say i can usually achieve multiple orgasms better when we watch porn.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 7:05 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• That made our sex life better. We would try new things and it was just improved. I wish we start it up again.. we haven't done that since i had gotten pregnant with our second.. i gave birth 18 months ago but its hard putting porn in the tv since we don't have a tv in our room anymore and the 5 year old wakes up to use the bathroom and such at night. i don't want her walking in the living room and see the tv.. that would be horrible. I'm working on that tv in our room though
    Anonymous

• I guess I'm too old for porn, we still do it the old fashioned way with very good results,a marriage is between two people,not four,six,more.We may be old but,we don't need no help,and my DH is 70,now thats what you call a real man,and no he don't use Vigara,it's all me and him.
    Anonymous

• nah its better to doit yourselve and be creative .. i wouldnt like my husband looking at other women and pretending its me..
    Anonymous