Is anyone else excited about their baby's height being over the average?

My baby is maintaning her above average height. I'm so glad because that's one thing I would have liked for me to be taller. l0l.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• lol i am excited as well. My daughter is in the 95th percentile and maintaining it so far. I'm tall, 5'9, and there are others in our family that are tall, so I'm sure she will be too. I love being tall, i think its beautiful lol.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:58 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I am excited about it, too. They said she's in the 95th percentile. She has kind of big feet, so I am hoping she grows into them....lol!
    Indygirl18

Answer by Indygirl18 at 7:27 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• i guess im not excited just beacuse we kinda always expected our kids to be tall. im 5'9 my husbands 6'1. both our kids are in the 95th percentile on height
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 8:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• My husband and I are both short and kind of round, but our daughter is in the 96th percentile for height and 45% for weight. I think it will be nice to have 1 tall and slim person in the family!
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 9:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• My husband is 5'7" and I'm 5'4". But the doctor thinks our 1 year old son will someday be around 6 foot and I'm thrilled! My dad is 6'1". My DD will be short and petite, but that doesn't concern me for a girl. I'm very glad our boy will be tall.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:50 AM on Jun. 24, 2009