How offten does your DH ask for a BJ?

Just wanting to know on what kind of normal it is, and how offten?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• my DH ask me EVERYDAY!!! it's annoying..i only give him a bj like couple times a month ha not really into anymore.
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Never. I never did it and he has never asked. Its just not our thing. NOW, if he did ask, I wouldnt say no. LOL

Anonymous

• Never. He lets me know he likes them, but he lets me decide when I want to give them to him. He doesn't pressure me into anything.
    Anonymous

• He asks several times a day. Tho its usually a joke. Because he knows I wont do it anymore. I use to almost everyday. Now I think its nasty.
    Anonymous

• Im pregnant now so he knows not to ask cuz its something I explained that I dont want to do until IM ready...but before he never had to ask because I would just do it when I felt like it or if he went down on me I would return the favor so to speak
    Anonymous

• at least 5 days a week or so, he knows I don't want to anyways so he mostly does it just to annoy me not serious. but I do it around 2 times a week. most of the time we will do 69 or he will play with me at the same time so I can get off too and then I do it better because I'm more into it cause I'm feeling good too not just him.

Anonymous

• i usually try to return the favor but my DH has bad knees so we usually wind up 69 to save his knees for later in the BD. And some times when he is particularly horny and I'm at the uncomfortable point of my period.
    mbaker331

Answer by mbaker331 at 7:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Not very often, because I do it without having to be asked. I will only do it if he has had a shower though, so sometimes he will take a shower at night for no reason, then I know I have been neglecting him. lol
    I enjoy doing it and he enjoys receiving them so why not?
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 7:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I found this and thought it was so funny...
    Photobucket
    Anonymous

• He never asks. I just like to do it, so I guess he never has to.
    Anonymous