Can you....

can you trick yourself to think your pregnant so much that you miss periods?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• well I know you can trick yourself into almost every symptom but I'm not sure about the period one...
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 7:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• i heard of people doing it...they get all the signs but no postive preg test
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 7:11 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• how is that even possible? to stop your period dont you need to have the hormone going through your body to stop your period?
    mommyof20507

Answer by mommyof20507 at 7:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Yes, I've gotten myself to thinking that I was pregnant because I wanted to be so bad that I would have symptoms of pregnancy and AF would be late,
    But usually I start thinking I am right before af is due and it's either on time or a day late.
    Anonymous

• Stress of thinking you are pregnant might be enough to do the trick....
    Anonymous

• i know you can make trick your body into all the symptoms of being pregnant even lactating but i'm not about missing periods but its probably possible
    Anonymous

• if you really think you are pregnant your mind can make your body do many different things believe it or not. i found a website that will tell you about all the symptoms that you can have its pretty weird and i think you should take a look at it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/05/health/05pseud.html
    mommyofbrayd473

Answer by mommyofbrayd473 at 3:35 AM on Jun. 24, 2009