what age do you start potty training?

I was reading a website that had babies potty training...or called EC. I thought it was the strangest thing. I have never seen or heard of it. I guess some people start their kids really young? What is the youngest age to potty train?

mommylovesu28

Asked by mommylovesu28 at 7:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I was always told by my mother and grandmother . Not to even try till the summer after their 2nd birthday. But my oldest Son was easy at 18 months. I think alot of it has to do with how well you have talked to your child and prepared them for it thou.
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 7:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• youngest age you should is 18months because then their bladders are fully developed and their minds can actually understand shat their bladder is telling them. But that was a general statement from a child psychology book, my SO's major. Im sure a couple months younger doesnt make much a difference or maybe it does.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:27 PM on Jun. 23, 2009