Why bath time pictures?

Even I have done it but I'm not sure why it is just one of those things you do, every mom has a bath time picture of their little babies. One maybe they even threaten to show the "boyfriend/girlfriend" lol What started it all?

HolliBerry21

Asked by HolliBerry21 at 7:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'll tell you how it all started......
    Many, many years ago, women who lived in caves gave their babies baths in the puddles that formed in the floors of the caves naturally. They thought it was so cute that they drew carvings of their darling babies in baths on the walls of the caves.
    Their husband's, the cavemen, told them it was okay for them to do such carvings, but they had to do them way back in the cave away from their more "manly" carvings that their friends would see when they came to visit.
    So, therefore, is the history of how photos of our babies in baths began.
    ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:54 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• i have pictures of my daughter doing everything...
    for me, she just happened to do something cute in the bath lol.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I think because they look so cute all wet or with soap bubbles in their hair LOL. Or eating the soap bubbles.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:30 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• lol at PP. i thought about it and i was surprised to realize that i have apic of DS in the bath too lol! but i don't have one of DD yet.. i tend to take pics of bathtime when they can sit up in the water.. she's too little right now.
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 7:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2009