What is your purpose in life?

I turned 28 yesterday and I realized my purpose. My name is Emma and it means: Univeral and caring one.

It couldn't be more true; Till my teens my purpose was to survive and seek truth.

Yesterday I realized my job, my work at home and just who I am all fits my purpose.

My purpose is to help(know my neighbor and do whats right, no biases,no judging)

It will never change that my purpose is to know more about the force that drives me(who made, even knew me before i knew i had a conscience).

I have always searched for truth and I will say, it does set you free.

For sure grouping yourself,separating yourself,killing each other,fighting, and bad mouthing(lies not truth) is not peace.

What is your purpose?

IraqiVetWife

Asked by IraqiVetWife at 7:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• My name means "pure and virginal." Teeeeehee!

I truly believe that my daughter is my main purpose from this point on. I know that's corny and cliche and cheesy or what have you, but I feel at peace when she's with me, like she, her dad and I are three puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly.

My purpose is also to seek out truth and goodness in all people. Everyone had a mommy at some point in their lives. We all come from the same place, even though everyone's lives are drastically different. I want to help people find the common things that bring us together, not what separates us.

*cue melodramatic orchestration*
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:18 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Wow Anon...who peed in your cheerios today??

My purpose is to learn and to grow.

My name means cheerful/friendly and those who know me in real life will agree with that that pretty much fits me.

Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• so i guess ihart is useless in this world, she has no purpose to be alive, mine as well be dead, you have no use. Your post was just as you useless.

You got marbles in your mouth? That makes no sense, anon.

OP, I'm not certain what my purpose is as of yet, but I'll continue to search for that purpose. =)

KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 7:28 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• My purpose, can't come from the meaning of my name, which means "from the grey fort" LOL. a

but my purpose in life is to be the best ME I know how to be. Whatever that entails.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 7:46 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• If my purpose came from my name i would be adored for my beauty. LOL

My purpose on life is to seek knowledge in all thigns possible and to love and care for others and the earth.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 8:07 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Besides my children, after 33 years I have found my purpose and that is the be a Nurse, compassion,caring, holding someones hand in their last moment, caring for the family after the passing and my skills to help heal is what I am here to do. My name is stephanie and I have no idea what it means.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• My first name means a Grove of Ash (tree's) so, that really doesn't apply. Unless you look at it from the perspect of strength. My middle name, on the other hand, means victorious, and I think I have be very victorious. But, as to my purpose, I think I was put here to help others realize their own strength and worth. I try as best as I can to make everyone around me feel special and loved.
    -Ashley
    midnightmoma, Stephanie means Crown.
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Thanks spirit !!!!
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I purpose is to spread the word of GOD and be a good wife and mother

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• My purpose is to learn to LOVE like Jesus did, to walk and share His love like He did and to be a blessing and a witness of His Word to those around me.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:02 PM on Jun. 23, 2009