Another potty question... Do you roll the paper from the top or the bottom?

When you put on a fresh roll of paper do you out it so the paper comes from the top or the bottom of the roll?
How concerned are you about it? And do you ever change other peoples rolls so it goes the way you like?
I have seen this question on other sites and it was hilarious.

Nathskitten

Asked by Nathskitten at 7:27 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am just glad if it gets on the roll at all. ROFWMBO, rolling on floor wiping my butt off.
    Anonymous

• Top and I dont touch anyone elses LOL.
    Im not that obsessive about it.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:28 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Haha I put it coming from the top. It just seems easier to pull off. It doesnt bother me though. Half the time it falls off the dang holder anyway
    Anonymous

• I prefer top. At my moms she has to do bottom because the heater vent is right under it and blows it apart if its top. But I havent had my toilet paper ona roll in months because my son gets in the bathroom and tears it apart. So I keep it in a basket on the counter. But I have changed other peoples to the top. lol. WHen I pick mine off the counter I hold it, as if it were on the roll with it on top. lol
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• It must always be coming from the top for me. I do change it in other people's home too! It just irks me. It is so much easier to grab from the top!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 7:30 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• LOL i have it coming frpm the top, to me its easier to grab that way... and im very persistent with this in our house lol....i dont change it in others houses, but i will in my sisters house if i see it bc i know she rather would have it this way
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:30 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• has to come from the top, its annoying the other way cause it gets stuck in the back or lost and you have to spin it around to find the end, on top the end is always there at the top

charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 7:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• From the top.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 7:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Over the top...
    And yes, I am OCD enough to change the TP direction wherever I go if it isn't over the top.
    In fact, I straighten towels and things, too.
    I don't clean, though, except for my hands when I'm finished....LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:46 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• It MUST be on the top. LOL. It really does bother me if its not, i have no idea why it bothers me so much. The bottom way to me, is the wrong way..lol. Yes i always change other peoples too. its just something i have to do, omg!!!! Theres something wrong with me right???!!! LMFAO
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 7:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2009