Name your Own Price on Priceline?????????????????

I am looking to use this but I don't want to get screwed in the end. I am looking for flights that are round trip to Phoenix, back to Tampa but they all end up coming back between $280-$400 per ticket, so about 800max to go to az with my Faince, which to me is too expensive. But after putting in my own price, it came out to be $457 for us both, but it almost seems too good to be true. Has anyone tried this?? And if so, did it work out fine for you?? Please reply asap!! Thank you!! :)

ZammiesMommy

Asked by ZammiesMommy at 7:29 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Travel

• I haven't done it, but I have heard that Priceline is legit. The deal is that you pick a price and a timeframe and they assign you a flight. So the times of the actual flights may not be the most desireable to you, but the price is right.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 6:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• It is legit. However, just be prepared to have long lay-overs, etc. I've never had personal experience with they, but a friend has. Good Luck!
    jkt747

Answer by jkt747 at 3:47 AM on Jun. 27, 2009