Im computer retardant! How do I use my scanner?

I have an Epson printer scanner and I got new sono. pics yesterday of my baby boy and I want to put them on here but IDK how to, HELP!

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 7:29 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a dell all in one and at first it would automatically scan the picture and pull up the program that would load the piture onto my computer but now it doesn't so here is what I have to do hope this helps

click on start at the bottom left of your computer screen, look for your computers name in ALL PROGRAMS, mine is a Dell so it says DELL PRINTERS

When you run your mouse over it another side menu comes out with the printers functions, on my computer the scanner function is under DELL ALL IN ONE CENTER, it may also say PICTURE AND FAX VIEWER choose either one of those programs.

From there it is pretty self explanatory there will be a button for scan item and then it will scan it after that you can select preview scan and you can see the picture. Make sure you pay close attention to what file you are putting your pictures into, this caused me some grief when I scanned mine.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 7:46 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• just turn it on, open the lid, put the picture face down, && press scan. once the picture has finished scanning, whatever program your computer uses to upload the picture should automatically pop up a dialog box asking you what you want to do with it.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 7:33 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• If you're computer RETARDANT, it means you are RESISTANT to computers! Therein lies your problem. By the way, the word you MEANT to use in context is ignorant and insulting to those of us who have special needs children.

Anonymous

• I hope someone help you, I have an All-in-one, it won't scan, I have tried everything,I wish you luck.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 7:34 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I really don't think she meant any harm,she was just asking for help,now you are going to start drama,this lady didn't harm,nor was she making fun of special needs kids.lets have a fun evening.Anon34, relax,calm down,no need to pick fights.
    Anonymous

• yeah i didnt mean to offend you! if you want to take offence to it why dont you bitch at the people who make flame retardant items!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 7:58 PM on Jun. 23, 2009