gender prediction

What is the craziest way someone has tried to predict your baby's gender? Was it accurate?

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I just posted a thing about my dad saying it depends on what the father is thinking of during conception. hahah.

I have heard if you eat a lot of Iron during conception it will be a boy. We both did, and he is a boy. lol

I have mostly judged my and others by high or low belly. usually high is a girl and low is a boy.

I worked with a girl that said if I ate fruit and dairy it means its a boy. He is. lol.

I think it was meats and sweets for a girl.

I have looked at the Chinese gender predictor, It was right once, and says I'm having a girl this time. So we will see.

Thats all I got for now. lol.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 7:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Haha.. the meats and sweets would explain why i have 2 girls then..lol.. if thats the case then this time I will have a girl.. Guess i'll find out soon enough..
    atjm0919

Answer by atjm0919 at 8:02 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• tie a real gold ring to a string and rub it on your stomach for a min or so then hold it up above your belly && whichever direction it spins is what you will have.

like clockwise it's a girl && counter clockwise it's a boy, or vice versa, I can't remember.

my best friend swore it was right about all 4 of her kids.........lol idk
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 8:15 PM on Jun. 23, 2009