We're going to Jamaica. What do you suggest...

We're going to Jamaica with the kids ages 4 & 13. We're staying at an all-inclusive resort for 6 days. What do you suggest for a spending money budget (not including plane & resort costs) and activites for the kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Travel

• thats a hard one cause i dont know the prices down there... maybe 100.. thats really hard...sorry but hey can u fit me in the lugage?? lol i wont bother your family (: anyways have a great time and have a safe and happy trip...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:41 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I would take at least $500. Does the resort have activities? Do they cost extra?
    Anonymous

• If you plan to stay on the resort, you won't need much. You might want to take outside trips (I don't know where on the Island you are going but Dunn's River Falls is good - might be too much for the kids, though.) There is so much to do. My husband and I always take about $500 with us - for souvenirs, necessities if we run out of them (like sunblock, etc.) as well as day trips out of the resort. We always stay in Montego Bay and I love it!
    MommyRust

Answer by MommyRust at 11:10 AM on Jun. 25, 2009