What's your opnion of the statues that weep blood?

Those have always fascinated me. I'm sure there *must* be a practical, logical explanation for why it happens. I'm not religious, after all, so I don't believe it's any kind of divine thing.

What do you think?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 8:29 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I really don't know what I think. I guess, for me, I believe there are lots of things that happen in this world that people just don't understand and perhaps never will. Maybe we're not MEANT to know.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:32 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I really dont know. Im sure there is an explanation but I dont find them spiritually uplifting stories.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:42 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• i don't believe it actually happens. i think its a hoax. by whom/why , IDK.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:28 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I saw the coolest movie about all this called "Messages From Heaven" In fact I bough the movie becasue it was so interesting.

Now I am not a Catholic so it means nothing to me to see a statue cry or bleed. I promise I am not trying to be rude; I just wouldn't believe it is a sign or anything.

I personally believe that some of these thing are a hoax. But I think it is possible that some of them happen. I tend to think that they could be a bad sign though, if you know what I mean (LOL-- I don't want to come right out and say what I think-- but can you guess? -- ha ha : ) Anyways I will see if that movie is online.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 9:35 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Messages From Heaven

"An examination of The Apparitions Of The Vigin Mary and Other Supernatural Activity In The End Times. For instance, tens of millions visit apparition sites hoping to encounter the Blessed... "

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 9:36 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• The movie is playing on my computer right now, It also talks about aliens, so either you will like that or not. Just wanted to let you know : )

I like the movie because it asks the question, "If it is real, then what is it?" instead of just ignoring it or writing it off.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 9:39 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• hoax
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 9:42 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• God is supernatural so He can do anything and use anything. The supernatural cannot always be explained.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• They are a hoax. Apparently even in pre-christian times, the priests were sophisicated enough to have their idols bleedind, crying and omitting fire and smoke. so it is nothing new, I am amazed the church will still seemingly tolerate this sort of nonsense.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 10:42 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Once again why does God need to prove Himself? And if He chose to do so why to only one religion? Why only to Catholics? No God is no respector of persons, if He were to do something like this it would be much more wide spread.

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 10:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2009