What is this sharp stabbing pain?

I am 34 weeks on friday and I am having these sharp stabbing pains and feel very nauseated... i saw my dr today and he never really answered my question... anyone else having this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• IF IT FEELS LIKE YOUR BEING STABBED IN THE VAGINA THEY COULD BE ROUND LIGAMENT PAINS. IM 35 WEEKS AND THAT IS WHAT MY DR CALLS THEM... GOOGLE IT AND SEE IF THE SYMPTOMS SOUND LIKE WHAT UR HAVING... HOPE I HELPED SOME
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 8:55 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• sounds like ligament pain
    yas_marie_87

Answer by yas_marie_87 at 9:33 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• http://www.americanpregnancy.org/labornbirth/falselabor.html

Where do you feel the contractions?

In true labor the pain tends to begin high in your abdomen, radiating throughout your entire abdomen and lower back, or visa versa. In false labor the contractions are often concentrated in the lower abdomen and groin.

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 9:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2009