Planning my Baby Shower?

So.....my "best friend" of 20 years said she was planning my shower. However, it is one week from my shower and I just found out that she has not contacted anyone to help her. My mom and sister wanted to help plan and pay for the shower but they say she has not returned any of their calls. Come to find out nobody knows who is is doing the games, setting up, picking up the cake I had to order or finish the favors I picked out. She initially helped me design my invitations and buy some centerpiece decorations for the event. But now Im starting to get a little worried this may end up a disaster.....I have invited over 60 families to attend. I feel like i've done a whole lot considering someone else was supposed to be throwing me a shower. Am I stressing over nothing? What should I say to her without offending her?

missbia

Asked by missbia at 8:49 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• tell her you want to run a check list before the big day cuz your excited
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 8:57 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I agree with PP. Just tell her that you were wanting to go over a check list to make sure everything is done. Act like your doing it as a favor to her since throwing a shower can be so much work.

Then if there's still a lot to do say "well my mom and sister are more than willing to help. What would you like them to take care of so you don't have so much to do?'
    Anonymous