Need Help! Camp cooking ideas?

So we're going to the lake for 10 days, we're leaving friday. I decided to precook a few of our dinners.

What do you ladies think will be good meals (mostly just meats/entrees) that will travel and be easy to prepare once we get there?

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 8:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like to take potatoes and meat... put them in foil and let them cook slow in your camp fire ...trail mix is always good for snacks... don't forget the marshmellows... have fun... take the sun screen and your good chair... enjoy your trip...
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 8:59 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Hot dogs, definately! You could also make a casserole that all you have to do is warm it up. Other then that, I have no idea. Are you planning to do any fishing on the trip? If you are, I would definately take stuff to cook the fish in IF you catch any.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:00 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Chicken. You can bake, fry, or grill it before you go. It travels well cold and you don't even have to heat it up for it to taste good.
    Anonymous