Could I Be...Pregnant???

My husband and I are just now trying. I've already had one [mc] which made it to about 6 weeks...but I didn't have any symptoms of pregancy with that pregnancy. I actually found out because I do [HPT]'s monthly for in case. Well, I've been tracking my ovulation, even which I usually know when it is occurring anyway, because I get slight cramping and clear, gooey discharge. Well, we tried about 2 days before, the day of, and 2 days after. That was 2 weeks ago and now I'm 3 days late...

My question is how can I find out if I am preggo or not?? I mean [HPT]'s don't detect pregnancy until about 4 weeks, and if I am preggo, I'm only about 2 weeks along...

I do have a few symptoms...slight cramping that is similar to menstrual cramps, but not as strong, my breasts are sensitive, I'm really tired even though I'm sleeping way more than usual, I'm very uncomfortable when I sleep, and I am having a lot of mood swings. Please help

jazi1105

Asked by jazi1105 at 8:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know i was 5 weeks and my test came back negative, i had a blood test and it was positive.good luck.
    stephania01

Answer by stephania01 at 10:28 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• They can detect if you are late
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 8:57 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• agree... they detect 5 days before your missed period
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 8:59 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• if you are late take the test
    Anonymous

• If you late on your period you can test. Maybe wait a week or so but I was one day late and got a big postive sign!!! If you are pregnant you'll actually be 4 weeks pregnant. They count from the day your period started to month before, its wierd.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 9:01 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• you should take a pregnancy test now and if it comes back negative and no period take another. my mom found out she was pregnant when she was 2 weeks along.
    mommyofbrayd473

Answer by mommyofbrayd473 at 2:58 AM on Jun. 24, 2009