How big? ADULT LANGUAGE

Okay, SO is your hubby blessed down there? or lacking? Tell the truth! My dh is a good 7.5 inches, and its kinda curved like a banana.....which is AWESOME! I LOVE IT! I couldnt imagine having any bigger...because he hurts me somtimes NOW....he is thinking about taking extenze or something....does it work? how big is your man?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol we actually measured his the other day & it's 9inches :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Hmm, not sure exactly, I'd say probably average. 6-7 ish around there...but here's "wide" :-) I like that, lol, and he knows how to use it very well. I have been with a guy who was HUGE and I much prefer my hubby.
    Anonymous

• Extenze only works for short periods of time, mostly bc it temporarily increases blood flow. I think all men no matter what size want more.. its something to do with their self esteem I think. As for my man.. the answer of how big.. I'd have to answer.... just big enough :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 9:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• About 7-8 if I had to guess, but thick too, thats what feels really good ;)
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 9:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Big enough to satisfy me. In the 20 years we have been married.I have never measured it.

Answer by louise2 at 9:17 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• not big enough lol
    Anonymous

• my hubby is BLESSED and im blessed to have him because he is awesome in bed never measured it but its BIG much bigger than my ex
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 9:28 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• No idea on the extenze but dh is big and any bigger would be a problem. Althought one time I was with a guy and when he unveiled the ding dong, I was shocked and couldn't conceal my surprise because it was enormous. Ridiculous. We both laughed!
    Anonymous

• I have always loved miniatures. Unfortunately it didn't occur to me until too late that was not a good thing in a husband. Yeah, if there is ever a next guy, that's a deal breaker. He's gotta at least have one detectable without a magnifying glass.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 9:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• LMAO! IDK WHY MY hub wants to make it bigger eh well.........op
    Anonymous