Would you want to know the day and hour of your death if you could?

Sometimes I would, so I could stop worrying.
But then again, it would be like a countdown.
I'm on the fence.

What about you??

MandyOs

Asked by MandyOs at 9:11 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No I don't think I would. It would be nice to know I guess just so you knew exactly how much time you had left and you could try and do everything, say everything, plan everything, etc. etc. that you needed to, but ultimately I think its much more important to live each day like it is your last.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:43 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Nope.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 9:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• no
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 9:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• No.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:15 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• It would be good in the begining when u knew u had time left but once that time started to dwindle u wouldnt enjoy ur last days b/c u would just know. Does that even make sense!?
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• yes so I will be able to tell my babies that I love them and prepare them for the moment and I will die happy because the last thing I will see is their beautiful faces. I do not want to die suddenly with no warning because I know my kids will always wonder why and I dont want them to grieve for me at least if we have warning it will make it a little easier.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 9:20 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I would that way I could do all the things I want to do and spend a lot of time with my family and friends and put stuff together for my child/ren and grandkids so they know what I was like
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 9:20 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I think id want toknow so i could prepare and my time would be that much more precious.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 9:22 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• yes i would like to know...=[
    midnightstar21

Answer by midnightstar21 at 9:22 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• No because I think everyone should live as if they were going to die tomorrow anyways, and I would not want that knowledge changing my perception of my last days.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 9:27 PM on Jun. 23, 2009