Pregnancy tests

I took a HPT last week. It came back with a faint positive. This afternoon I took another one and it didnt show any sort of a positive. Should I take another one in the morning or just assume its a negative? I haven't had a period for 8 weeks.

agrafel

Asked by agrafel at 9:18 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go to the doctor. The blood test is much more accurate. It can be your general doctor not necessarily a gynocologist.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 9:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• the best solution to finding out if you are expecting is to just go to your doctor and take a pregnancy test there. Your for sure going to find out the true answer! Congrats if you are!
    jsamaniego19

Answer by jsamaniego19 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• A faint positive usually mean's you are but sometime's these store test's can be tricky so the best thing to do would be to call your doctor and get a blood test done! :)
    mommyGarcia09

Answer by mommyGarcia09 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I would take one first thing in the morning! I have had it happen to me and after i waited a couple of days or so It came back a clear positive
    mirclebaby

Answer by mirclebaby at 12:08 AM on Jun. 25, 2009