How did your kids react?

My kids are five and three years old. Their dad and I have decided to split, and so far, I don't see where they even notice a difference. However, I was just curious, and concerned of what could happen, or things I should look out for.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Lots and lots of questions, my son's are four and six and had a lot of questions. Have good well prepared answers. My four year old especially has some doozeys! Like "Why does Daddy have another house?" "When can I go to his new house" " Why doesn't Daddy love you, Mommy?"
    Broke my heart almost every time, then he started saying things like "Mommy you are the best mommy ever" and then the same thing to his dad. It's a hard road, and you will bear most of the questions, so just be prepared. :) GL
    Anonymous