WHY???????

Why is everyone sooooo worried about people on P.A.??? Let them live thier lives we dont bother you on how u spent your money on your kids or what food you buy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A lot of them are jealous.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:29 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• It's funny how it's 2009 and not much has changed, I agree op.
    Anonymous

• I don't know. Even if I did care, it's not like I could do anything about it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:33 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• trust me if i could be working right now i would but i cant so pa is their to help me. Ive been working since i was 16 and when i moved back home to be by family the job i was transferring too screw me out of a job they told me that they hired too many people and had nothing open for me(they opened a bigger store) after the promised me a job that was the only reason i came home. Then i find out I'm pregnant and here you have to tell people your pregnant when you apply if u don't and they find out they can fire you so need less to say i cant get a job till after the baby is born.But i wish i could staring at the same walls day in and day out drives me insane

honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Because there is such anger in this country now and people feel the need to take it out on someone. Unfortunately there is a steriotype that all people on pa are lazy and stupid. So in some people's mind that makes them fair game. Also a lot of the people protesting have never needed pa. So those of us who know better need to stand up to the judgemental anger that is out there.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:07 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Ignorance is bliss. Most don't take time to learn that only a tiny tiny fraction of an individuals tax dollars go to PA programs. I wonder if those who bash would be so quick to run their pie holes if faced with the hungry child behind those food stamps. Yeah go ahead, take that cookie from that chubby little hand, tell him/her they are not good enough for a cookie because their parents are poor. So easy to run ones mouth and hide behind that good ole anon button.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:20 PM on Jun. 23, 2009