Could I be Pregnant?

ok well no we dont use condoms.
yes he cums in me.
only one so no std talks.

firts day of my last period was may 30th.
We had sex June 6, 11, 13, 14, and 19th.
From what i've looked up i had sex on the 14th day of my cycle which is when you ovulate apparently..
Also, The other day i had this VERY thick discharge, like i could scoop it up with my finger like you do to eat icing =/ could that mean i am??
And i just had a wave of nausea for the first time..
Could i be???

Also, if i am, Im only 90lbs. so does that mean i would show More or less?? and would i show sooner than the average person??

Lastly, I am on Prozac. Right now since i dont know if i am pregnant i've contintued taking it, will this hurt the baby??? I'm also on Allegra D.

amI848

Asked by amI848 at 9:32 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had discharge from the first week of pregnancy this time, and there is always a possibility if you are having unprotected sex. I would call your doctor and tell then you think your pregnant but it may be too early to test and ask if you should keep taking the medicine. I would also wait a week or to and then test.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 9:42 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I would tell you wait and see if your period is late but you missed a whole period already lol. The only way to know for sure is if you take a test. I don't know about the discharge because I didn't get anything like that and I was very blessed because I didn't have nausea. Every woman is different and so is every pregnancy. When I first started my pregnancy I was weighing around 135 and around 8 to 9 week's I already had a little bump, so you never know you might show early. But don't worry so much about showing, you'll show soon enough. And as far as the medicine goes, I would take a test, if it come's out positive, stop using it and contact your OBGYN asap! Hope this help's and if you are prego, CONGRATS! :)
    mommyGarcia09

Answer by mommyGarcia09 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Prozac and Allegra D are both NOT approved to take during pregnancy. Prozac during the first trimester can cause birth defects. If you are trying to get pregnant you need to talk to your doctor about switching to an antidepressant that is approved for pregnancy. If you are not trying to get pregnant and want to continue the Prozac, then you need to be using some sort of birth control.

The only allergy medicine that is approved for pregnancy is Zyrtec, but NOT Zyrtec D. My allergist switched me from Allegra to Zyrtec when I was pregnant with my first.

The discharge of early pregnancy is usually clear and watery.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:09 AM on Jun. 24, 2009