publicity or the real thing?

jon and kate? what do you think are they just wanting bigger ratings or do you think the seperation is for real?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:32 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think the whole thing sucks for the kids either way.

I hope they are putting mass amounts of all that cash they are making for therapy!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:11 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Probably for real. But that will get them bigger ratings.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:34 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• i think its real
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 9:38 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I think it is real. I'm pretty sure they'd have problems regardless is cameras were present or not. The cameras are present, therefor magnifying their situation.

Either way, I can't stand them & I don't watch the show. It's awful.
    Anonymous

• I cant figure out why they didnt just seperate for a while and try to fix the problem. I know he stayed in the attic or basement for a while but maybe he shouldve moved out and not see her for a while. I think she loves the body guard so shes rushing it and its a blessing to john to get away from her
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 9:59 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• "I think she loves the body guard so shes rushing it and its a blessing to john to get away from her"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAT? No way!
    Anonymous

• I hope it's not real. Probably is, though. I'm sad. =*(
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 10:43 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• its real, and TLC is postponing episodes til later in the summer, not sure when tho. I was reading the tlc blofg for members and they are pulling it because I guess the filming is taking forever because they have very little they can use(because jon and kate are either fighting or wont speak to each other at all). I for one stopped watching because its always been uncomfortable but tolerable to watch those poor kids go thru this and know their parents woulndt do the right thing and stop filming for a while even tho tlc offered it. But now...its downright painful. Who wants to watch the destruction of 8 little lives for all the world to see. I am a child of divorce and believe me, I would not want that time of my life filmed and saved forever....the whole thing is ridiculous and they need to lose their kids until they can stop being so damn selfish.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 7:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2009