So I just found out a man in my trailer court is stealing out of peoples cars and all that...

What should i do? I'm freaked out now...My hubby doesn't get home till 1am...So it's just me and my 1 yr old daughter! I already got everything out of my car that i need and locked it up and my shed...

blahhh this sucks!! cuz you never know...he might decide to steal again tonight.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You locked your car, took the valuables out...now in the morning if your car has been broken into atleast you know who did it. GL
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:48 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• You should always keep your car and shed and house locked at all times..Well at least I do. If some one is going to steel from me they will have to break in.. Literally.

Answer by louise2 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Are u sure this isn't just a nasty rumor put out there by someone who's mad at this person? If not, and you think it's true, you've done all you can to protect your property. Let your hubby know what's goin on if he doesn't already know and go from there. Be strong Momma!
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 10:53 PM on Jun. 23, 2009