please help me-tmi but i really need some help

i have been having drops of white liquid coming from my breasts for about a year. i have gone to the dr about it and he couldnt get any fluid from them. today, my husband and i were goofing off and he sucked on my breast and white (milk looking substance) came out. alot! there was a lump found in my breast last week and i go for an ultrasound tomorrow. i dont know if it is related but im trying to give you as much info as possible. im 21 years old. im not pregnant (i have taken a HPT and a blood test at the drs) and my last child is now 2 years old. has anyone had this problem? do you have any clue what i can do or what it is? please help me-i know go to the dr and i plan to go back but im trying to see if anyone else has ever gone through anything like this and if its normal. also-keep you fingers crossed that my ultrasound tomorrow turns out ok. i will update! thank you so much

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 9:34 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've never had this happen, but I did find some info on the net. Hope it helps! Good luck!

http://www.imaginis.com/breasthealth/nipple.asp
    MPWifeJessicia

Answer by MPWifeJessicia at 9:36 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• well 1st off I'll be praying for u about your ultrasound!!! and 2nd my daughter is 1years old and my nipples leak "milk" every once in a great while...i told my GYN and they told me that cud last up too 3 or 4 years
    GOODLUCK!!!

keep us updated!!
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 9:38 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Good luck! I hope the ultrasound results are favorable.

Answer by Bmat at 9:39 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• A woman I work with leaked milk for 5 years. Granted she had twins & two other children, but there's nothing wrong w/ her breasts. My DS is almost 1 and I still leak sometimes. Once a woman produces milk, it will remain for several years.
    Anonymous

• no hon never had this happen but you bet i am going to keep my fingers crossed for you and you are in my thoughts. wish i could be on here more for support thinking of you though always *hugs*
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:42 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• One of the chicks on Big Brother could shoot milk from her breasts and she never had children but did have an abortion.
    Anonymous

• thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. breast cancer runs in my family and im terrified. i thought i was too young for this. or to even have to worry about this. my baby is 2! im only 21!
    maybe im being dramatic but im scared. besides my husband and baby-my closest family is 500 miles away. i have no support besides my husband and my baby doesnt know whats going on-thank goodness. my mom was gonna come and stay with me for a month (before i found all this out) but my step dad has been laid off and i dont know if she will be able to come. :'( i really wish my mom was here. i wish she could hold me in her arms and tell me its gonna be ok. its just not the same over the phone. im sorry im rambling but i feel like i have so much to say and nobody to say it to. i dont want to worry my family, they have enough going on without me adding to it :(
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• i forgot to mention-my boobs hurt all the time. i bought new bras 3 weeks ago and they were a b cup. now i need c cups. im falling out of my bras.-i look like they are engorged (sp?). its just weird. my husband has even noticed (go figure) still dont know if thats related but wanted to give you an idea of whats going on. lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I read some where that some women, after they have been pregnant, can and will lactate well into menopause.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Maybe you are pregnant?
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2009