did anybody go thur this

getting so angry so fast over nothing!!yesterday night my hubby put on this show i asked him to change it and he did i walked out for a sec. the came back in and lost it!started yelling i was really mad i never got like this over a show!i feel so bad now Idon't know what to do i told him sorry for blowing up on him like that over a show but he's still hurt!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL sound's a lotttttt like me! I was worse during my first trimester which is normal because that's when your hormone's are raging but it start's to go away. Sometime's I still get mad over something stupid but I catch myself and just laugh it off. Most men say pregnancy make's their significant other go through temporary insanity and sometime's I think they're right LOL. Good luck and just try to relax...it'll get better! :)
    mommyGarcia09

Answer by mommyGarcia09 at 10:06 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• yeah i totally understand i am constantly upset, everything bothers me ,it's our hormones don't worry we won't be pregnant 4vever. Thank God i'm almost there
    hotmamma09

Answer by hotmamma09 at 10:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2009