Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Art print name or artist?

So a while back I found this art print that I wanted to buy. Unfortunately at the time I could not afford to order it. Well it's been a while since I've even thought about it but now I do not recall what it was called or who did it. What the subject contains is
a couple in a pool hall or bar that contains a pool table.
the couple is embracing
the girl is sitting on the pool table and the guy is leaning into her to hug her
you can only see the girl's face
Its a romantic scene really.
please if anyone knows or might have a clue as to what Im talking about please help!

Answer Question

Asked by cherrygirl87 at 10:01 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 6 (123 Credits)
Answers (0)
  • No answers yet
Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.