OMG did you see the one guy on America's Got Talent??

This guy put a HUGE hook in his nose, like a huge a$$ fishing hook, and stuck it up through his nose, through his throat and out his mouth, attached an anchor to it and started swinging the anchor with the hook still in his nose and mouth, and THEN after taking it out he put a drill in his nose!! while it was on! CRAZY! he got thru though

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I live on the West Coast & it isn't on for another 1 1/2 hours...but thanks for the warning on when to close my eyes!!!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 10:32 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Ew!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:11 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• It was disgusting. My 10 year old was on the verge of barfing when he saw it.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:26 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Shouldn't it be "America's Got Stupid Talent" ? How can that be considered a 'talent" and not a risk? About as stupid as what the British shows come up with, we must be getting their hand me downs. This might explain it!!! IMHO they should NOT show shows like this...remember the Jackass shows from MTV. Kids will want to emulate this type of thing and kids all over the world are dumb enough to try it! I don't think he was British, the brits don't have the best of teeth.

Mystik-Skye

Answer by Mystik-Skye at 1:36 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I watched the show--the guy was from Idaho. I couldn't watch his "talent" though. Thanks to ArmyWife's post, I closed my eyes! The worst thing was, they put his through to the next round!! I love the singers & dancers on the show, but that fish hook thing just made me sick.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 11:02 AM on Jun. 24, 2009