Wondering about Maternity Clothes

I was told this is a great website to get Maternity clothes through. I'm not looking to spend to much money as this will be my last pregnancy. I'm looking for Capri's & skirts, and possibly cute summer/fall tops. Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Brodysmamaplus1

Asked by Brodysmamaplus1 at 10:23 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• look on www.freecycle.org its a free site n u can post whated add to get some clothes on hope this helps
    Anonymous

• I would imagine that you could probably find maternity clothes either though a group in your area or in some of the infant groups. The other option I would throw out for you is ebay. I got a ton of cute maternity clothes on ebay. If you don't care if they are new, you can find large lots (women who are cleaning out their closets & selling everything together). You could also check your local Craig's List or freecycle sites. Good luck & congrats on the pregnancy!!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 10:26 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I wound up with some hand me downs that were regular clothes but larger sizes. Instead of pants size 12, I started getting 14 and 16 from people. Instead of medium shirts I got given some large and xlarge.
    Anonymous

• Or craigslist if you're not worried about used stuff.
    Anonymous