Anyone's house a mess

I feel like me and the kids have been spending every moment outside, that the inside is getting neglected. Anyone else?

Rachel24517

Asked by Rachel24517 at 10:28 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my dd is a little tornado lol no matter how much I clean its always a mess the next day some days I feel like throwing everything away and tonight is one of those nights and trash gets collected tomarrow
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• yes!!! but i'm moving. so thats my excuse. i am not a clean mover. things get thrown around, and since i'm moving, i just don't care. haha
    Anonymous

• We've been spending alot of time in the pool. After, being in that heat nobody wants to do anything. So, my house is scattered with toys!! My husband comes home tomorrow, so I'll let hime spend time witih my daughter with I get this mess up!
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 10:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Mine is, but we just moved in three weeks ago. It is a far cry from the disaster it was when we began moving, but still not where I'd like it to be.
    Anonymous

• As I say... I have 2 boys and a husband so my house looks just like a frat house-not a good thing!
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 10:36 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• lol yeah...i actually looked around the house and said screw it lol. all except the floor, after they ate i had to sweep it, no way am i leaving food on the floor :)
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:37 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• lol yes!! I usually clean like crazy but I'm getting soo big and pregnant and I'm always tired... I never feel like doing much and it keeps getting more and more backed up!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 10:46 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Can't say that it is...we've been outside so much that it's staying clean! Of course, I'm OCD about cleaning, so it's always cleaned and as close to spotless as I can get it after the kids go to bed.
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 10:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• mine is to me, but i'm obsessed with cleaning, i've been busy with my kids..so i'm ok with it
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Our is just the opposite, since everyone is outside or in the pool no one is around to make a mess.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2009