What is a good light weight stroller? (PIOG)

We are taking a trip to DC soon and I want to get a good light weight stroller. I have one of those cheapo's and it stinks. The wheels lock up immediately and it's like I'd be better off just carrying my son than to fight with this thing. We are using our credit card points so since I don't actually have to shell out the money I am thinking of investing in a really nice one (we're only on our first child so I'll get plenty of use out of it).

I posted this in "Babies 0-12 Months" but I only got one answer and I was hoping for more input.

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 10:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• l love my Combi Cosmo. It trifolds so it doesn't take up much room. Its very lite and even has a carrying strap. The one thing I don't like is the under basket has a bar running through the middle of it.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 10:47 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10086773 I have a bigger one and I love it!!!
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• comes in different colors
    aubrees_mommie

• Do not buy the umbrella stroller at JCPenny's. It is a peice of crap and has only lasted us about 20 uses.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:53 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I have a Combi too, it folds up really small. I love it because it reclines all the way for a new born and I think you can use it up to 35 lbs. It was $100 on sale.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2009