omg plz help real quick...

i keep having super bad cramps and sharp pains in my lower stomach and vagina, it just went to my back when it was happening.is this ok at 30 weeks? it keeps coming and going, i have felt soo sick today and crampy but now its this...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had sharpe pains n my vajaja too n i googled it n it said ur cervix is opening....i was 39wks tho
    EthansMommy5

Answer by EthansMommy5 at 10:59 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Could it be contractions? Try timing them and see what you come up with. If they are anywhere near "regular" call your doctor and see what she wants you to do.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 10:59 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Call your doctor or call directly to the labor and delivery where you are planning to deliver. Get their advice. Good Luck, and I am praying that its simple indigestion. GL!
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 10:59 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Breathe.

Drink a big glass of water or juice, and change positions.
    Try laying down and putting your feet up-cramping is often caused by dehydration, or the baby being on a nerve. Both are killer!

If after both of these steps, you are still having cramps, call your doc, and don't feel bad about the time.

You have a right not to be scared.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:42 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Go ahead and call your dr. Maybe she could squeeze you in soon just to make sure everything is ok. But, I went through that towards the end of my pregnancies too. During the last 3 weeks, the vaginal pain was so intense that it felt like a sharp stabbing pain and it would take my breath away. Once you get big at the end and the baby's weight it baring down, it gets quite uncomfortable.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:03 AM on Jun. 24, 2009