Jon and Kate.

If you don't care- great. If you do- read this.

http://tv.yahoo.com/jon-kate-plus-8/show/42651/news/urn:newsml:tv.tvguide.com:20090623:1007197__ER:1

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 10:59 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• Hmmm.. That's sad. After the last episode I actually felt sorry for Kate but then she was the one to turn around and file for divorce (a month later). I think they aren't thinking clearly and all the publicity about the matter isn't helping. They could probably work this out because obviously they both don't want to walk away from this but don't know how to fix it. WHY ISN'T TLC HIRING A DAMN MARRIAGE COUNSELOR FOR THEM?! If they can have Emeril, American Choppers and many other celebrities on the show, they can bring in a damn counselor. And I'm not talking about filming their sessions but they could do interviews with them about their sessions and show the progression (or not) that they are having. I can understand that they are under contract but TLC should be HELPING them! But then again, all TLC wants is more money from the publicity this is getting.

RavnJay

Answer by RavnJay at 9:00 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• So, what on earth did Jon do last weekend? She specifically says his activities over last weekend....interesting. He has to be either taking money from their account, or still cheating.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:02 AM on Jun. 24, 2009