Do you think if a woman cheats in a relationship that it makes her a bad mother?

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 11:07 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• No I don't feel that makes her a bad mother those are two separate issues.

That makes her unfaithful to the relationship however not a bad mother unless she is causing harm or neglect to the child(ren) involved because of the outside relationship.

HazyPerception

Answer by HazyPerception at 11:11 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Directly, no. But I do think it shows a poor example to her children of what a woman should do, and a lack of respect she should be paying to the father (presumably) of her children and her marriage vows.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• YES!!! How can you say otherwise? It shows the mom has no respect for herself, her husband, and her kids!
    Anonymous

• Well what about a single parent family, isn't that sort of showing a bad example to the kids as well?
    Anonymous

• it shows that she has problems with her man. Case closed.
    Anonymous

• Well, considering that the unfaithful mother could be destroying the relationship with the child's daddy and causing the child's family to split....those kinds of things are difficult for children.
    Anonymous

• Can you add some details? I mean it's not a really good idea to do that. But "let he who is with out sin cast the first stone"
    Sooooooooo.....
    You know it really depends on the situation. I mean cheating isn't a good thing period. Wether(<~Misspelled?) it makes you a bad mom or not is another thing. It's not exactly setting a good example for your child(ren).
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 11:41 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I dont think it means the woman is a bad mom, but its defnitely not setting a god example.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:19 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• no it makes dad a bad husband imo

Answer by admckenzie at 12:36 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• No, they are two separate issues!
    Gwynyth

Answer by Gwynyth at 12:50 AM on Jun. 24, 2009