sixteen & really need your help....

i know this is for "moms", and im not one... i am only 16 but i want a child more than anything, (please dont tell me this is not what i want because it is, bbut i also want your help) my period id now 2 months late, i have every symptom of pregnancy but negative test results... my symptoms are anything from sore nipples & hard/tender breast to headaches so bad i feel dizzy or like im about to pass out... i also get this rumbling feeling in my stomach, like when your hungry and it growls... but im not hungry... can anyone help... i would like to hear from you-anyone tonight. thanks :)

kenzee_marie

Asked by kenzee_marie at 11:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Being a teen mom is tough... you're choosing a very hard road for yourself. But it's yours to choose and I won't judge you :)

Sometimes pregnancy tests are expired... check the date. Sometimes if you wait too long you can oversaturate them with HCG and get a negative result. You may not be taking the test properly. Read all the directions and do them to the letter. If you still get a negative result, see a doctor or the county health nurse for a blood test.

I hope that everything works out for the best, for you and for your road ahead :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• watching tennisand banging head into wallis all I have to say.

Anonymous

• have a doctors appt scheduled, 2 months without a period could mean other things, but they will test your blood for pregnancy, you could be anemic or stressed. good luck
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• What exactly are you looking for here? Drama? Do you want us to tell you whether or not you are pregnant? No one here knows if you are. No one here can look in your uterus and see if there is a baby. Take a pregnancy test and/or go to the Dr.
    The only thing you are going to get here is drama. Is that what you are looking for? To start a fight?
    Anonymous

• okay for the one that sent the anonymous message about me causing drama, well i just wanted to tell you that you are rude and you really pissed me off. this is my life, and if i want a child then thats my personal reasoning... you can judge me, but you dont matter. i was aking for advice not for someone to come one here and put me down with rude comments....
    kenzee_marie

Answer by kenzee_marie at 11:19 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• You should probably go see a doctor. Planned Parenthood would more than likely be free for you to take a test.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:20 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• maybe you "want" it so bad you have everything but the real thing going on..like ur feeling all the symptoms and stuff but your really not. your playing a mind game with yourself.
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 11:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Take a home test first thing in the morning. That is when the pregnancy hormone is the most strong. If you are pregnant then get yourself to a doctor for good prenatal care.

The next issue for you is why you have this desire so strongly? What is missing in your life that you want a baby to fill? A child is not a puppy dog that loves you unconditionally, its not a doll that you can "play" with and put down. This is a human life and you will be tied to this life for at least 18 years. That's older than you are now. You can't send them back when you want to go out. It is a life time commitment.

It is unfair to expect a baby to fulfil you. They can't do it. Sometimes being a mom will hurt to the very core of your being. Sometimes it is the hardest thing you ever do. Think long and hard, and maybe ask some teen moms how it really is, before you jump into this.

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:22 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Get a blood test done and you'll know for certain; if you already are, then you are and congrats. If you aren't, can I ask, have you thought this through? I only say that because having a baby is the ultimate sacrifice. Your body goes, your freedom goes, your sleep goes, money goes and the list goes on and on. You are so young, I can't help but wonder why you don't want to wait it out and enjoy your youth? There is so much fun to be had at your age and life is so full of possibilites. You have literally years to have a baby. Okay, I said my peace and regardless, wish you luck on whatever you really want.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:24 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I read your question to my hubby. He said to tell you to come stay with us for a week!! You will change your mind. Lol! My sister is 29 and wants to have a child soon. She stayed with us and said I cured her of wanting one for now. You'll get a really good taste of what the different ages would be like. We have a 3 year, 2 year old, 8 month old, and I'm pregnant!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 11:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2009