Does anyone watch Weeds on Showtime?

What's up with this show.. it's just wrong on soooo many levels. What's the point?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Um it's one of the best shows! I mean Nancy is a horrible mother, but the writing is brilliant! Watch the first season and then on it's such a strange progression and you never know what's gonna happen next. Love this show!
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 12:13 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Wrong how? As opposed to what, exactly? It's one of my favorite shows. Its meant for adults, the dialogue is meant for adults. As long as children aren't watching, I don't have an issue with it at all.

The shows that are geared towards children but promote drugs, alcohol, and teen sex are much more disturbing to me.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:17 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I think she is such a bad person. In real life she seems wild and crazy too. A little too slutty of a character.
    Anonymous

• I love that show! It's so great and ironic! You have to watch it from the start to appriciate it. It's just for entertainment!

ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 11:22 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I refuse to get the pay channels.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 11:34 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• OP here.. I thought that one was bad.. how about Nurse Jackie. What a slut.
    Anonymous