Would you take an awesome job and let your husband stay at home with the kids if you were already a stay at home mom?

Or is it just the mom that should stay home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• Heck yeah I would. If he could last doing it, I wouldn't think twice. My DH would love that situation.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 11:22 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Absolutely! My husband would be great with the kids.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 11:23 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I'd love to work again!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:26 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• If it paid more and had the same benefits, I would. Why not? My hubby is good with housework, pretty good with the kids (though he does get irritated easily), he's a good cook but not a healthy cook so I would have to teach him a few things lol. But it would take an AWFULLY good job to lure him to get out of the military so I could work lol. We love our military life, the benefits the travel all of it so I don't think a job that I could get would replace that.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:26 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I really would! The only problem is that I breastfeed, so as long as Im' breastfeeding it might not be possible, but as soon as I'm done, Even he would LOVE that idea. He'd be a great housekeeper hee hee. And he's already an awesome Daddy.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 12:04 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• TAKE THE JOB.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 1:31 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• This will likely be our situation. I make more and it would be ideal for our family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Only if my son was older and done breastfeeding.
    ronisaurus

Answer by ronisaurus at 4:01 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I have the awesome job, and my DH has been laid off since the 2nd week in Jan. I love that I can make money, not have to pay for daycare, and know that between my two teen DD's and DH, my 2 and 3 yr old sons are happy and well taken care of.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:50 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• IN A HEARTBEAT!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Jun. 24, 2009