im very worried...

some may know that im 16 and trying to get prego, my period is 2 months late... i have every symptom except a postive test... can someone help.. does anyone think that there could be something else thats wrong?

kenzee_marie

Asked by kenzee_marie at 11:41 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• why are you rying to get pregnant at 16? dont do it.enjoy your teenage years..wait until you get on your feet as an adult..and no that doesnt mean 18..i had my dd at 17 and i wish i wouldve waited..please think twice. and it could be stress.
    Anonymous

• There are a number of things it might be. Pregnancy is one of them. Lots of things can make a woman miss her period. Heavy exercise, being underweight, stress, hormone imbalance, anemia, the list goes on. Like I said in your other post, seeing a doctor about this is probably best. Is that an option for you?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• omg i had my daughter at 16 you dont want a baby at that time in your life you have no fun you cant go out you are tied down please keep your child hood life stop rushing to have kids i am 21 with my number 3 on the way take it from me use your youth stay as young as possible u have all the time in the world to start a family finish school get some education trust me u will need it ur still a baby urself !
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Kenzeee...you NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR. Stop asking online...we cannot help you with this question.

And I'm not just saying it because you're a teenager. I would tell ANY woman this. Askig online whether you're pregnant is a waste of bandwidth. WE DON'T KNOW!

Go see a doc. First thing tomorrow.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:49 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• im the same way i have all symptoms but no postive test im 16
    callmecrazy722

Answer by callmecrazy722 at 7:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Not judging you in any way, I had my first pregnancy at 16,miscarried at almost 5months(had barely turned 17), and had babies at 18,19,20,21.that is the hardest thing to do is be a teenage mother. It's not just a struggle at first,believe me it never gets better. it is very hard juggling school,work, and kids. you have to have a degree to get a descent job so you have to have school and with a kid involved it makes it a whole lot harder....You def need to wait,enjoy your youth and plan on schools and jobs. i wish i could change alot but i would never change the fact that i have my kids,I love them but everyday is a struggle. I had sex and got pg for all the wrong reasons and wish everyday that i wouldve been more responsible about it and just had fun. you have forever to settle down with someone and have kids. reconsider your choice,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Jun. 25, 2009