Anyone have a toddler while their pregnant?? I am sooo tired that today I was crying

I have no energy to even get dressed I'm 6 months anyone else feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was preggo with number 3 and had two barely two year olds. If you have the option tell daddy to help if not find an activity you can do with the toddler that allows you to put your feet up. I used to have a while in the afternoon set up to just read to the other ones. They loved book after book reading so much we still do it now. Hope it helps
    Shelly922731

Answer by Shelly922731 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I have been there and I know what you are talking about. Just hang in there, focus on the things that are important such as your health and spending time with your toddler. Keep the house at a minimum and make meals that are easy to prepare. Make sure you take your vitamins, drink plenty of water, and eat PB& J sandwiches, with a tall glass of cold milk lol. They would always make me feel better. Take care of yourself and both your kids k. good luck with everything.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 12:02 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• im tired as hell and supposed to be on bed rest for preterm labor but i have a 19 month old and a 3 yr old who never stop....im 30 weeks now. hang in there.
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 12:06 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I completely understand I had a hyper two year old on my hands when I was pregnant. He stays wired never sits down bounces off the wall type. He was at that age where nothing would keep his attention and he did not want to mind. It was stressful at times. I just sat him down and told him that the baby was listening to him asked if he wanted to try to hear the baby. that would get his attention for a while long enough enough for me to take several deep breathes and relax for a second. If you have someone that could come over and help you when you start to feel stressed it would be good.
    cowgirltuff

Answer by cowgirltuff at 12:09 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• im on my 3rd pregnancy i found out i am very early like i think 5 weeks not sure i have a almsot 5 year old and a almost 2 year old so my house will be pretty buisey come febuary when my baby is due!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 1:47 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Yeah I feel you, I have a two year old and I babysit an almost three year old and a 4 month old and I am 32 weeks pregnant. There are days when I dont want to move but the kids start fighting and the dogs want their walks and the house needs cleaned, its killing me. I'm actually about to tell the lady I babysit for that I cant do it anymore because I'm so tired and getting up at 6:00 to watch the kids is just to much for me right now. I hope you start feeling better and rest when you can.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• 2 year old boy and almost 4months pregnant, i dont feel as bad now as i did in the first part but im still really tired and my husband works all day so i get to see him for like 2 hours at night and hes always complaining about how tired he is too so it sux both ways.
    bradynsmom222

Answer by bradynsmom222 at 1:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2009