how often do you take a very hot bath to relax?

im not sure why more moms dont take more baths.. they are free and very relaxing and good for destressing.. my dh had today off and i have felt a migrane coming on for the last couple of days.. so i took advantage with hubby off bc he only gets one day a week off.. and i took a very hot bath this morning and tonight.. yes there was cleaning that could have been done. but i feel refreashed and better for another week ahead.. how often do u take a nice long hot bath?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HAHA I wish .... Everytime my daughter hears water she's running to take a bath!! If I tell her i want to take one alone, she'll sit at the door looking under it crying to come in. But boy does that sound good right about now :)
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 11:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Yea, not enough. I just can't get comfortable I think... I hate wrinkly hands. Doing nothing just makes me think of my woes even more. Now a bath and a glass of wine.... :)
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 11:54 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• hahahah i never take baths i can be in and out of the shower in 1 min flat........ my man works nights so he leaves just about the time i pick them up from school. I took my first hot bubble bath tonight in like FOREVER and it was so funny i layed the kids down ran my water, lights, music, body masks, wine ............the works wellllllllll when i i got in i thought AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.....THEN my 4 year old son walked in and said " mom what is that stuff all over your face" right behind him came my 5 year old daughter and she followed with " she is relaxing duhhhhhh but mom where are your pickles that go over your eyes ill go get you some" hahahahahaha
    Brandy8308

Answer by Brandy8308 at 12:09 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• i dont take baths enough. i think the last one i took was months ago when i was sooooooo sick and it was the only thing that would make me feel close to normal. my daughters bedroom butts up to our bathroom.. so im scared if i run the water once she goes to bed it will wake her up.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 12:22 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I DID DO THAT AFTER A HARD DAY AT WORK , BUBBLE BATH, MUSIC, CANDLES AND WINE ALL TO MY SELF, BUT NOW AS A MOMMIE? NO!, NOT ANYMORE!

AAAHHH GOOD TIMES. GOOD TIMES BUT NOW W/CHILDREN EVEN BETTER TIMES , TIRED YES BUT LOVE IN IT!!
    Sincitymamy

Answer by Sincitymamy at 4:15 AM on Jun. 24, 2009