when your prego....

trying to conceive, period 2 months late.... sore nipples and tender breast.
(my nipples are always hard, they never were before) and they have this whitish look on the top, i just recently seen a small white dot (really small) like a pimple on my nipple? whats that mean? any ideas or answers..

kenzee_marie

Asked by kenzee_marie at 11:55 PM on Jun. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Honey you've asked this question several times tonight. I'm not going to judge your desicions because its your life and your body. IMO you need to focus on growing up and finishing high school before you even think about having a baby. Since you've had two negative results it sounds to me like this is something you want so badly you have tricked your body into believing it, yes that can be done. If you really think youre pregnant go to planned parenthood or the local health department and ask for a pregnancy test, its free.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• how old r u? trying to conceive is for grown ass women but like the women before me said go to planned parenthood and have a test done
    lilmammaweisner

Answer by lilmammaweisner at 1:13 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• While you might want a baby really bad and while you might have your life to live, what about your baby's? I don't care how responsible you are, it's truly not fair. Not saying you won't be a good mom, but do you have a great job? Doesn't sound like it otherwise it wouldn't be an issue to just go to a doctor. Probably don't have insurance? What if you have major problems with your pregnancy? While I feel for people who get stuck in these situations, I pay my taxes, which pays for planned parenthood and welfare and teen moms having babies when they shouldn't. You've posted a ton of times trying to get the answer you want. I agree that you have probably mentally wanted this so bad that you are tricking your body to play it out to an extent.
    Anonymous

• On another note, why don't you try to do things like volunteer or work at daycares or summer camps or church groups (heck some of those things even pay) instead of having a child. I know it's not the same, but it's better than nothing, and more responsible than having a child.
    Anonymous