what do you thinkg about jon and kate getting divorced?

mari2120

Asked by mari2120 at 12:00 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sad, but they no what they are doing. Right?
    Shelly922731

Answer by Shelly922731 at 12:03 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Feel bad for the kids. I know everybody says that, but there is a camera in their faces when they are the ones who are most effected by this change. Hope it's for the best. Divorce is never easy and I hope that those two pull it together cuz they are all over the place with their personal lives.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 12:12 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• very v ery sad, I wish they would just seperate for awhile, get off the cameras (eventhough I love watching them) and work on themselves. I think they could save it if they tried. heck they renewed their vows in Hawaii last year and probably got that trip for free too.
    kisarn02

Answer by kisarn02 at 12:17 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• It happens
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 12:18 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Who are Jon and Kate?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I think it's sad... but we don't know what is actually going on. It sounds like it's for the better and who knows, they could end up back together!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:59 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• THE FIRST TIME I SAW THE SHOW I THOUGHT THEY WOULD END UP LIKE THIS, YES KATE IS BOSSY BUT SHE HAS NO CHOISE SEE B/C JON IS WAY TO IMMATURE AND INTO HIMSELF! IT SEEMS THAT SHE IS INTO HER SELF BUT ACCTUALLY HE IS, SHE IS ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN AND HE EVEN WALKES LAZY , HE EVEN HAS EARINGS ON BOTHE EARS , I MEAN C'ON HE IS A FATHER NOT A ROCK STAR, EVEN THE WAY HE TALKS "I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T KNOW" UUGGGHHH I FEEL LIKE SLAPING THE GUY! ((( TO ME))) HE IS AND WAS'T READY TO BECOME THE FATHER. ALL HE WANTS TO DO IS HAVE FUN, AND HER THE KIDS , THE KIDS AND THE KIDS... YES SHE HAS IG TIME "ME TIME" AND I SURE THINK SHE DESERVES IT....

PEOPLE THINK HE IS A VICTOM B/C SHE IS BOSSY BUT I THINK SHE IS THE VICTOME B/C HE IS AN IDIOT!!! THERE I SAID IT!!!!!!!!!
    Sincitymamy

Answer by Sincitymamy at 4:06 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• YES IT IS SAD, VERY SAD! I THINK DIVORCE IS VERY DIFICULT STEP AND HTEY WOULN'T DO IT IF IN WASN'T NECESARY, SO IN THIS CASE IT WOULD BE BETTER FOR THE KIDS TO SEE THIER PARENTS HAPPY AND IN LOVE W/OTHER PEOPLE AND HOPEFULLY THEY GET ALONG FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHILDREN. I THINK KATE DESERVES A MATURE MAN!!!!
    Sincitymamy

Answer by Sincitymamy at 4:10 AM on Jun. 24, 2009