I need ideas for roadtrip music!

Me and my boyfriend are driving across the country (from Washington to Texas) tomorrow, and I need ideas for songs to put on my ipod... he really loves industrial, and I'm more in to indie and punk, we both love SOME '80s music... but I'm open to ANY suggestions. Just something that will KEEP US GOING lol!

prinzesstephi

Asked by prinzesstephi at 12:10 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• BON JOVI. It's my all time favorite road trip music. New stuff and old stuff...it's excellent for driving, IMO.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 12:12 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• "Headin' on the Highway, Lookin' for adventure" ~ BORN TO BE WILD! by steppin wolf or however the heck you spell it lol.
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 12:15 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• LOVE SHACK!
    momofkearra

• Secret Chiefs 3 man, they are indie, and kind of out there
    Les Claypool, electrocute (a lot of sci fi), Can you tolerate Elvis? , Primus
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 12:19 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Cha cha slide
    hey macarena
    my boy friend's back
    whip it(devo)
    anything by journey
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 12:19 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I would say any and/or all Kings of Leon songs, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Placebo, The Black Ghosts, Empire of the Sun, Massive Attack, Uh Huh Her, She Wants Revenge, and MGMT (can't stop listening to Electric Feel). These would be bands I'd want to listen to on a road trip. Hope this helps.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 12:24 AM on Jun. 24, 2009