Hair question.. now what?

So, I posted a question the other day about my hair stylist messing up my hair and I was wondering if I needed to pay her again to fix it. Well, anyway, I went back today for her to fix it. I told her I thought it needed an all over color and then some highlights pulled back through, in order to cover the greys around the face. She told me if she put an all over color into it, she would not be able to get the highlights light enough on the same day... So, needless to say, it still looks like crap. Very brassy on top.. UGH... So, can I fix this myself? Any suggestions, other than a new stylist.. which is what I intend on doing... but in the meantime, I look awful... HELP.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Go to a Beauty store that sells to the public & ask them for a toner, it will help with the brass color & they can advise you
    NicksMom11385

Answer by NicksMom11385 at 12:33 AM on Jun. 24, 2009