anyone else a big fan of 'The King of Queens'?

I know it already went off the air but I still love watching re-runs, what about you? do you have a favorite show you still watch?

prettymama0607

Asked by prettymama0607 at 12:18 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i love king of queens 2. i can never get to much of doug
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 12:19 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I like it. I'm enjoying the reruns, too, because I missed it the first time around.

I have a ton of favorites I still love to watch -- included but in no way limited to -- MASH, Bonanza, Quantum Leap, Little House on the Prairie, Everybody Loves Raymond (missed that the first time around too); recently removed from the TVland line up includes Hogan's Heroes, Green Acres.

I am the original TV junkie. :O)
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 12:28 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Queens girl here & love that show Auther cracks me up
    NicksMom11385

Answer by NicksMom11385 at 12:31 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• King of queens in my favorite show second to Seinfeld. Arthur is my fav I LMAO every scene he's in.... I'm thinking of him right now sitting on the toilet that wasn't hooked up yet in the unfinished bathroom!! LOLor competing with the other dogs for Holly's attention > I just can't get enough
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 12:43 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I absolutely LOVE that show. The things Doug does that make me LMAO! Like when he stapled himself in the ball or when he didn't eat all day and went to that cocktail party Carrie had to go to for her boss and he ate anything he could get his hands on. A box of tictacs and then rotten raw eggs.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:54 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I love King of Queens, Everybody Loves Raymond, Friends, Frasier. They don't make good sitcoms anymore. Everything is nonscripted "realitly" these days. I miss the sitcoms.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:53 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I love that show. I can watch the same episode 2 or 3 times and it still cracks me up.

I also love watching Roseanne, Everybody love Raymond and of course B.H 90210.
    PinkLady895

Answer by PinkLady895 at 3:09 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• love it!!! my dad and huge fanatics of the movie. We always call each other after watching it to tell the other about it. Even if it's one we both saw recently. I cried on the series finale. I was so excited she was pregnant! My dh finally started watching it the last season and then after we watched the finale he asked when the new season would start and I told him it was over. he was PISSED that I got him hooked on a show that was going off air. lol
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 9:09 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Sometimes I get to watch the reruns....I really like the show.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• That show cracks me up!
    siriele

Answer by siriele at 8:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2009