Have you sold or sell Avon? & do you make money from it, I'm a SAHM who

would like to make my own money to but husband gifts for his birthday , father's day etc... kids this Father's Day I just gave him a card but he doesn't mind but I do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

•  don't sell Avon, but this may help:

m-avi

I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They do contain ideas for starting your own home based business as well as resources, ideas and links.  You can check them all out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:23 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I tried it onc, Honestly i spent more then i made. I got in it through my mom and she spends every bit that she makes. Thats really the only reason she does it. Plus There are so many people doing that it makes it hard. i would say look into something else unless your looking for a free spending money and like avon :) other then that please let me know if you find something out, cause im still on the hunt?
    Brandy8308

Answer by Brandy8308 at 12:23 AM on Jun. 24, 2009